Catholics have a beautiful and unexcelled “product” but do not know how
to either “sell” or fight for it.
Without changes we American Catholics are members of a dying church!
The Anti-Catholic (anti-God) movement in America (the whole world) is alive and well and our enemies are winning. Don’t believe us? We will prove it! It is easy for our enemies because they appeal to the weakness of humans. They get little, if any, pushback from anyone.
We American Catholics will not win until we get leaders who will DEFEND our beautiful and true Catholic beliefs. Our current leaders are not doing it!
UNLESS OUR LEADERS CAN AND WILL MAKE MAJOR CHANGES, OUR AMERICAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS DOOMED!
LOOK AT THE DECLINING STATISTICS. THEY TELL THE ENTIRE STORY.
See Appendix IV for sources
- The main evidence of our problem and war is a declining number of Clergy and, relative to our total population, Catholics. See charts I and II on facing page.
- The causes are many, but mainly due to evil anti-Catholic forces led by the devil and his helpers promoting the degradation of societal moral and other values.
- The solutions are just as varied as the causes, but primarily due to lack of our leaders defending our Catholic beliefs, especially against the sins of the SEXUAL REVOLUTION.
- Understand, but overcome, the difficulties of change.
- The American Catholic Church needs to re-invent itself by using stronger leadership, speaking up publicly to defend our beliefs, and adopting modern strategic planning and management techniques.
- Understand what good strategic planning means.
- Understand the need for committed leadership.
- Involve the laity in substantive way.
- Develop a mission that all can agree with.
- The Catholic Church is blessed with a mission that started the Church 2000 years ago, namely- “To Follow in the Footsteps of Jesus Christ” with pillars of Evangelism, Prayer and Helping Others
- Develop measurable objectives for each of the pillars.
- Develop strategies and action plans with specific due dates and names of people responsible for each objective.
- Report to the laity periodically and manage action steps.